Wondering what you can do at home to keep the kids entertained on the weekends while you kick back with a nice cup of coffee? You’re in luck! Edible play dough is safe, easy and can be made in just 20 minutes.
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups white flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 tablespoon cream of tartar
- 2 packages of Kool-Aid
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Once you have what you need:
- Bring the water to a boil in a sauce pan; remove from heat and set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, cream of tartar, and soft drink mix in a large bowl; stir the vegetable oil into the flour mixture using a spoon, not a whisk. Pour the hot water into the bowl and continue stirring. When the dough is cool enough to handle, turn it onto a lightly-floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes. Store unused portions in refrigerator.
- Grab a cup of coffee and visit Caregiver USA Facebook or Blog as a daily resource for local events, activities, health and much more!
Learn more about Caregiver USA Corporation at http://www.CaregiverUSA.com or call 614-408-9939.